Give to Women's Empowerment
Since the beginning of 2014, the hard work and determination of Zirobwe community women has resulted in empowered mothers:
- Developing their own micro businesses and learning best practices
- Learning new income-generating skills: crafting paper-bead jewelry
- Creating extra income for their families.
As we approach the end of 2016 these women are ready to graduate and take their skills to the next level. In January 2017 we'd love to boost the number of women and families who will benefit from these bold new steps:
- Creating a dedicated warehouse with specialized equipment for the women
- Opening a Craft Market shop to sell their goods to tourists in central Uganda
- Kickstarting the women’s individual small business plans
Your support is crucial in supporting these ambitious women, as you help us raise $29,500 to continue this amazing venture.
Please prayerfully consider supporting the need for our mothers in Zirobwe to achieve their desired goals of financially sustaining their families.